Community Forum

Comcast Line Down on Property - DANGER

Regular Visitor

Comcast Line Down on Property - DANGER

Our local power company is removing the old power pole and has installed a new pole. All cables have been migrated over to the new pole except comcast which has not been out. The power company had to remove the comcast cabe from the old pole in order to remove it and now the cable is about 3 feet high along the entire stretch of our property. It is very dangerous - we live at the top of a steep hill and my 2 year old son and mother in law have run into nearly falling down the hill. I've set up 5 appointments with comcast techs to come out ot fix it and they have not shown for a singe one of them. I've called comcast mutilpe times and escaleted the issue but have never recieved a call back or any positive outomes. This is going to hurt someone and needs to be fixed ASAP. 

Expert

Re: Comcast Line Down on Property - DANGER

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

paulerip, thanks for bringing this to our attention on the forums. Let's get that cable moved to the new pole. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thanks Ken, just sent you a private message along with more details and my full contact info. 

Official Employee

Thanks Ken, just sent you a private message along with more details and my full contact info. 

Got it, thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

paulerip, I'm glad your connect was able to address the hanging line. Post again if you need assistance!