Community Forum

Comcast Isn't Honoring their Refund Policy

New Poster

Comcast Isn't Honoring their Refund Policy

I have been waiting for a refund for over six months. I am very disappointed that Comcast is not honoring their refund policy. I cancelled my service in July and was promised a full refund since I had service less than 30 days. I first called Comcast in November since I had not received my refund. A couple weeks later I received a check for the wrong amount. The check was about 11 dollars, but I am owed more than 125 dollars. I called Comcast again in November and was told not to cash the 11 dollar check and a new check for the right amount would be issued. That check never arrived so I called Comcast a third time in December. I was told that a new ticket was being created and I would receive a check in a couple weeks. I still did not receive a check so I called for a fourth time in January because I still did not receive a check. I was told a check would arrive by 1/26/18. Once again I did not receive a check so I called for the fifth time on 2/1/18. I spoke to Jacob who wanted to create a ticket for a new check, but I said that wasn't acceptable because that had been tried many times before and hadn't worked. I asked to speak to a manager. Jacob said he was going to transfer me to Vince. I waited on hold for over 30 minutes but Vince never answered the phone. Finally, I hung up because it is ridiculous to be on hold for 30 minutes. 

I am beyond disappointed with the poor customer service I have received from Comcast. It shouldn't be this difficult to get a refund. I shouldn't have to call multiple times over several months. I shouldn't have been left waiting on hold for more than 30 minutes when I was transferred to a manager. Will someone please fix this situation and make sure I am given a check for the correct amount?