Community Forum

Comcast Internet Pricing

Frequent Visitor

Comcast Internet Pricing

Can someone please look into a lower price on my internet service?

I am being a lower price by another company and wanted to see what you could do.

Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Internet Pricing

Hello, Comastical. Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns.

I would be more than happy to review the available service promotions and see if we can find a more reasonably priced one that you would be interested in. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I messaged  as instructed last week, but I haven't heard anything.

Can  or anyone else assist me with my account?

Thank You.

Official Employee

Hello, Comastical.

We've had some delays in our messaging abilities lately, but I have responded to your private message and look forward to your reply. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Comastical, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.