Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Comcast Injecting Error Into Browser

Regular Visitor

Comcast Injecting Error Into Browser

About every 5 minutes I get this message injected into my internet usage. Any way to stop these kinds of notifications?

Have talked to three different customer support reps, they all have no idea what is happening and refuse to escalate the issue to a manager or a higher tier support rep.

Dear Xfinity Customer, 

We experienced a technical issue while attempting to notify you about your XFINITY Internet Service. A copy of the notice was sent to your XFINITY Internet email account. 

Click HERE to close this message. 

If the problem persists, please call Comcast Security Assurance at 1-877-807-6581 and reference AUPM Notice.

com-error.jpg
Expert

Re: Comcast Injecting Error Into Browser

@iamrook wrote:

About every 5 minutes I get this message injected into my internet usage. Any way to stop these kinds of notifications?

Have talked to three different customer support reps, they all have no idea what is happening and refuse to escalate the issue to a manager or a higher tier support rep.

Dear Xfinity Customer, 

We experienced a technical issue while attempting to notify you about your XFINITY Internet Service. A copy of the notice was sent to your XFINITY Internet email account. 

Click HERE to close this message. 

If the problem persists, please call Comcast Security Assurance at 1-877-807-6581 and reference AUPM Notice.

You should probably call the number.  This may have something to do with your data usage.  Comcast Security Assurance is the only ones that can deal with that.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Re: Comcast Injecting Error Into Browser

Yeah, I did call the number and talked to 3 different reps. No one had any idea what the message meant or how to turn it off.