Community Forum

Comcast Feeder Wire Buried

New Poster

Comcast Feeder Wire Buried

I've been given the run around for MONTHS from Xfinity, and feeling like I have exhausted all options. I have contacted Xfinity MULTIPLE times and over several months have been given different tickets, job numbers, which have all been miraculosly "closed" even though no work was completed. We have low hanging wires in the backyard due to utility poles being too far apart. All other utilities have agreed that this is an issue and those companies came out and buried the lines out of their own pockets. Com Ed and AT&T were timely and professional yet I get the constant run around from Xfinity. Two job numbers closed, several tickets that were guaranteed to be "escalated" due to the situation and when I follow up all I hear is that they are CLOSED!!! I have all the records of facebook messenger conversations as well as the ticket number from last September, and new ticket and job numbers from this past month. I also met with the supervisor who told me that the construction team would contact me, yet when I try to reach him his phone goes to voicemail and his mailbox is FULL. 

Please keep in mind that we have been xfinity customers for almost a decade. HELP.

Expert

Re: Comcast Feeder Wire Buried

@Jdpeck wrote:

I've been given the run around for MONTHS from Xfinity, and feeling like I have exhausted all options. I have contacted Xfinity MULTIPLE times and over several months have been given different tickets, job numbers, which have all been miraculosly "closed" even though no work was completed. We have low hanging wires in the backyard due to utility poles being too far apart. All other utilities have agreed that this is an issue and those companies came out and buried the lines out of their own pockets. Com Ed and AT&T were timely and professional yet I get the constant run around from Xfinity. Two job numbers closed, several tickets that were guaranteed to be "escalated" due to the situation and when I follow up all I hear is that they are CLOSED!!! I have all the records of facebook messenger conversations as well as the ticket number from last September, and new ticket and job numbers from this past month. I also met with the supervisor who told me that the construction team would contact me, yet when I try to reach him his phone goes to voicemail and his mailbox is FULL. 

Please keep in mind that we have been xfinity customers for almost a decade. HELP.

hi, I moved your post to the customer service area. Your post is in their queue and they help in the order of the post creation.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

Re: Comcast Feeder Wire Buried

Hi @Jdpeck

If you are trying to get the main line moved, it's not such a simple thing. Only the construction department is going to be able to do that. It's not unusual for a project like that to take months. The reasons your tickets and escalations are being closed is because the construction department is already aware of the project, they just didn't get to it yet. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.