Community Forum

Comcast Does NOT Care About My Health During Global Pandemic

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast Does NOT Care About My Health During Global Pandemic

Comcast took extra money from my bank account on 4/17/20 which I did not authorize. I was told that it was due to unreturned equipment, however I cannot leave my house because we are in a strict stay at home order by the government. Therefore I cannot leave my house other than for essential items which returning equipment is not an essential item. I was told the only way I can get the extra money back is by leaving my home to return the equipment which would risk my health and the health of others during this global pandemic. Comcast does not care about my health. By Comcast withdrawing extra money from my bank account, I have no money left until next month for essential items. This is a very difficult time for me and everyone in the country and Comcast has made it much worse <Edited>

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast Does NOT Care About My Health During Global Pandemic

Hi,

I haven't tried this myself, but apparently, you can schedule UPS to come pick it up at your door.  Check this thread:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Equipment-Returns-Free-UPS-Pick-Up/td-p/3315501