Community Forum

Comcast Customer Service Chat

New Poster

Comcast Customer Service Chat

Having problem chatting with an agent. Tried to call, was on hold 15 mins and got hung up on. Call back on hold 16 mins and counting. Tried to chat but asking for a phone number-no field to put phone number in....Please Help, just need to speak with an agent
Expert

Re: Comcast Customer Service Chat

@WTinch10 wrote:
Having problem chatting with an agent. Tried to call, was on hold 15 mins and got hung up on. Call back on hold 16 mins and counting. Tried to chat but asking for a phone number-no field to put phone number in....Please Help, just need to speak with an agent

using a smart device run the Xfinity My account app. select the gear icon and then the 'contact us' button. select talk to an agent, then on next screen the category. phone will then ring immediately or at time you select.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Customer Service Chat

Hi, WTinch10 - Are you signed in to your account? I can answer any questions you have. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number.