Community Forum

Comcast Contractors

New Poster

Comcast Contractors

Does Comcast ensure there contractors follow the laws regarding vehicles? In my aparment commuinty there are two Comcast authorized contractors that drive vans with out of state plates and expired tags. Both are against state law. It seems Comcast would ensure all contractor vehicles are propelry insured and licensed! 

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Contractors

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do like to know if there is an issue with any of our contractors. Do you have any information I can have to get this reported? 

New Poster

good morning i want to becont an independant contractor for comcast. we have our own cable company basede out of new york and we are trying to expand to massachusetts. we really want to grow and help the comcast brand..can ypu help me and point me to the right person to dicuss this .

New Poster

I've got THAT beat!  At my condo building, there is a contractor who drives around in his Comcast truck all day while his driver's license is revoked!!

Official Employee

Hi leo_j,

I'd like to look further into this. Can you provide any additional information through a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.