Community Forum

Comcast Construction Needed

Regular Visitor

Comcast Construction Needed

We recently built and moved into a new house that sits 1,000ft off of the road. Our neighbor near the the road (900 ft. in front of us) currently has Xfinity Internet. We would like to get more information on getting a line ran back to our property. We understand there would be construction fee, possible permits, etc. and are willing to pay. There will eventually be two houses built. We would just like to get in contact with the proper individuals. We have had requests to transfer our service to the new property, but we never received any information back. Original attempts were made back in December but never received follow up from Comcast. Thanks for any information that can be be provided.

Expert

Re: Comcast Construction Needed

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Construction Needed

Hi, ashewmaker - I can submit a serviceability request for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name (if you have a current account), address, and a phone number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.