Community Forum

Comcast Construction Needed

Regular Visitor

Comcast Construction Needed

Hello - I have signed up for new internet service to my home. I have had two technicans come out and tell me that I will need to have Comcast construction come out and install a cable box closer to my home. The existing cable box in my subdivision is too far away from my home. Both the technicans said comcast construction would call me in 1-2 days but I haven't heard from them and I signed up for internet on 1/14. Can you help me in connecting with Comcast construction? What information do you need? I would like to have Comcast internet versus AT&T but I need to have internet soon as I have a work from home job. Please help. Thank you.

Expert

Re: Comcast Construction Needed

Hi @Patel5687

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Ok, thank you.
Official Employee

Hi, Patel5687! I appreciate you posting your questions in our community! I can check if there is an open new serviceability ticket for your address and if there are any updates. Please private message me your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!