Community Forum

Comcast Construction Department

New Poster

Comcast Construction Department

I finally convinced my parents to get Xfinity for their cable and internet at a rental property.  We call and get installation all set up on June 6, 2018. When the guy arrived the next Tuesday June 12th, he found that new cables need to be pulled.  He left and said that they would call to schedule this installation and let us know when they can come back to hook everything up.  No call.  My mom calls in the next week June 21st and the sales rep says that it is on the schedule for the following week, Wednesday the 27th.  The next week rolls around still nothing, nobody calls and nobody shows up to work.  She calls back the 28th and they tell her that someone will call her within 24 hours to give her a status update.  They called back within the 24 hours which was at least progress because there was communication, but they said they couldnt get ahold of their contractors so they would try to have something in another 24 hours.  They again, called within the 24 hours but still hadnt heard anything from the contractors.  Is there a department head that she can call?  She is furious because it has been almost a month now, and she has a renter in the property that is wanting cable and internet, and I am furious bc I look dumb for referring her to you.  We had to have cables pulled a couple months ago and it took days not weeks or a month.  What is happening?  This is absurd.  Also, she doesnt want to call again and be on the phone for 45 minutes with a sales agent.  She wants someone that can get her answers or she is going to find another provider.

Expert

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Hi shawnbodily. I can assist with submitting / researching a Serviceability ticket for your mothers residence. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and contact phone number so I can assist.