Community Forum

Comcast Construction Department

Regular Visitor

Hi, 

Few months back we purchased a lot for new home construction by Pulte Builders in Massachussets. Later Comcast crew installed a green utlity pedestal (fibre-cable box) in our lot and now after the home is built the utility pedestal is sitting right infront of the front door.

I have been trying for many weeks now to get some help by calling 1-800-Xfinity and opening tickets, going to my local service center and opening tickets. But so far "nobody" got back to us. 

Our builder told us that the utility box is still not active and it will be easier to have it relocated now than when it becomes active. Can somebody from construction team please help us with the utility pedestal? There is lot of space in the yard to relocate it.

Thanks.

Admin1

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Hi Vamsiv -- I can help you with that pedestal relocation. I received your PM with your address information. I've sent this over to our local tech ops and construction teams. They'll setup a time to come out to evaluate this pedestal and provide options for moving it. 

New Poster

I would like to add service in Chester NJ. We sit back one lot from main road - homes on main road have service, ours does not.
Admin1

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Hi SJK204 -- I can help get your new address added. I received your PM with the address information. I have opened a serviceability request for that address. I will let you know when our serviceability team has the results back.