Community Forum

Comcast Construction Department

New Poster

Comcast Construction Department

I will be inheriting a piece of land that I would like to build on. I am trying to budget out my money and wanted to get the cost and feasibility of running service to the location of where I will build. I currently have the legal description of this piece of land. I also have inlaws next door that would like to use the service. I have their address, so we could either run line to our property or there's. 

Could you please get someone in contact with me so I can get a ballpark of costs so I can see if this is doable for me?

-Joe

Admin1

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Hi jgeogheg -- I can help with that serviceability request. I received your PM with this request. I've responded back asking for a few more pieces of information. Please respond back when you can and I'll get this process going for you. 

Regular Visitor

Hi, I am also having an issue finding out if I can get service of a duplex that I purchased. I have an online based business and fast and reliable broadband service is essential. I will be moving into this home in 2 months and would like the service on each side.

I spoke to Comcast reps on multiple occasions and I was finally told that a serviceability ticket was put in but the home is too far from the nearest hub. I know there are people that have Century Link and Comcast nearby the home. Is there any way that I can be put in contact with someone to find out the cost of running service to the area. I was told that Comcast has a program where they will pay for half of the cost.

Thank you so much for your help in this matter. 

Admin1

Hi Timbone20042 -- I can help you get a serviceability request in for your duplex. I received your PM with this same request. I will get this request submitted and reply back with the result.