Community Forum

Comcast Construction Department Contact Request

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Comcast Construction Department Contact Request

I have been trying to get internet installed at my new home construction with no response. I initially discussed my need 4/1, and was told a request for the address serviceability would be initiated, and I would hear back within 24 hours. I did not hear back, and when I called again no one had any record of the request. Another one was issued, but I still have not heard anything. No one available via the generic Comcast customer service line seems able to answer simple questions such as if service will be available, or what physically setting up service would entail. It seems the people who can answer my questions have no phones! Not sure what to do at this point.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Comcast Construction Department Contact Request

It probably has more to do with the construction team not working because of Covid 19, like a lot of Comcast employees. I’ll escalate it up to an Official Employee for verification

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, jcahill202!

I'm glad you reached out to us for help here with your install. I can definitely understand being concerned about the status of this given everything that's going on in the world right now. I'd love to look further into the progress that's been made and make sure it gets completed. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I was contacted to be told things are 'in process' but still have heard nothing. And it looks like my initial request 4/1 can't even be found even though I have a transcript of the entire conversation. Not sure how Comcast customter service could be any worse...