Community Forum

Comcast Conspiracy

New Poster

Comcast Conspiracy

Waited on the phone for OVER 2 HOURS to speak to a customer service representative and though I was told my call was important Comcast a technology based service provider could not find it in their time or scope to have a call back function or give me any sort of estimate as to just how much longer I would have to wait to get my “special service”.

These options are readily available for companies who want your business vs. the giant provider squatting on too much of the market share. It’s not by accident you don’t have those options available...Its because you don’t actually want to help or take our calls.

Maybe you should stop trying to scheme and scam your customers and instead just do good business at reasonable rates and people will want to come to you and stay - imagine that.
Contributor

Re: Comcast Conspiracy

I've only try to imagine a perfect world, then I am rudely awakened to our real lives-hey at least I don't have to turn the foil flagged rabbit ears just to see a grainy picture on my dads 15 in. B.W. television. most younger people have no clue what I'm talking about.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Conspiracy

Hello morgan1555. We apologize about your recent call in experience. If you need any assistance with your account or services, I can help. If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.