Community Forum

College Student on Fixed Income

Frequent Visitor

College Student on Fixed Income

I have a been a Comcast customer for a few years and have always been happy and satisfied with the internet service and customer support. My recent annual contractis about to expire on December 07, 2019 and I need some help.

I am a college student at San Jose State and I rely on the internet for my school work, online classes, and research. I only work part-time and have a fixed income as you can imagine with the cost of school so all I have in my budget is $45.00/mo.

I wish to express that I would like to continue my current internet service of Performance Plus w/Performance Pro Speed Increase of up to 175 Mbps for an additional year contract for the current price that I am paying which is $44.99/mo.

I do not want to cancel and switch to AT&T which has competitive rates. My rental house roommate has AT&T and is pressuring me to switch but I wish to stay with Comcast if possible. :-)

I can also add that in the time that I have been a customer with Comcast I have never been late, missed a monthly payment and often pay early.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Cheers, Mark

Frequent Visitor

Cancel Service Due To Rate Increase

I have a been a Comcast customer for a few years and have always been happy and satisfied with the internet service and customer support. My recent annual contract is about to expire on December 07, 2019 and I need some help.

I am a college student at San Jose State and I rely on the internet for my school work, online classes, and research. I only work part-time and have a fixed income as you can imagine with the cost of school so all I have in my budget is $45.00/mo.

I wish to express that I would like to continue my current internet service of Performance Plus w/Performance Pro Speed Increase of up to 175 Mbps for an additional year contract for the current price that I am paying which is $44.99/mo.

I do not want to cancel and switch to AT&T which has competitive rates. My rental house roommate has AT&T and is pressuring me to switch but I wish to stay with Comcast if possible. :-)

I can also add that in the time that I have been a customer with Comcast I have never been late, missed a monthly payment and often pay early.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Cheers, Mark

Frequent Visitor

My Bill!

I nned to talk to a person who can help me into a new 1 yr contract or I will have to cancel service :-(

Frequent Visitor

No CCShane ... No Comcast_Support Follow-Up ... Help me ComcastMichael?

I tried to contact CCShane who helped me last year but he is no longer an employee ...  wish someone would reach out with the great customer service I have always received ... Comcast_Support reached out and I replied back but have not been contacted since by Comcast_Support :-(

I have a been a Comcast customer for a few years and have always been happy and satisfied with the internet service and customer support. My recent annual contract expired on December 07, 2019 and I need some help.