Community Forum

Collections collections

New Poster

Collections collections

it would be great to come back to Xfinity and Comcast but as I have a past bill that's due and Comcast Xfinity no longer have a collections department or a collections number I cannot come back to Comcast and XFinity can someone please give me a collections department number or collections agency number
Expert

Re: Collections collections

@tlcapps615 wrote:
it would be great to come back to Xfinity and Comcast but as I have a past bill that's due and Comcast Xfinity no longer have a collections department or a collections number I cannot come back to Comcast and XFinity can someone please give me a collections department number or collections agency number

If the bill was sent to collections, you'll need to pay it to the collections company.  Then take documentation to a Comcast store so that you can start service again.  You may have to pay a deposit, however.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!