Community Forum

Collections Complaint

Highlighted
New Poster

Collections Complaint

I was sent to collections by Comcast in 2017 and I paid off the $99 debt on November 17th 2017. I was told by Diversified Consultants that they would remove the debt from my credit score and it has still be not removed. This is a Comcast error and is ruining my credit score.

I have been in contact with Gordeen, Ieshia Hylton, Benjo (who refused to give me his supervisor's information), Kemelyn and Damien all of these represenatives have refused to help me or put me in contact with someone who can help me.

They all direct me to an automated phone line. So, now I am trying this forum to hopefully get some results. 

I have filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Collections Complaint

@krstehl1990 wrote:

I was sent to collections by Comcast in 2017 and I paid off the $99 debt on November 17th 2017. I was told by Diversified Consultants that they would remove the debt from my credit score and it has still be not removed. This is a Comcast error and is ruining my credit score.

I have been in contact with Gordeen, Ieshia Hylton, Benjo (who refused to give me his supervisor's information), Kemelyn and Damien all of these represenatives have refused to help me or put me in contact with someone who can help me.

They all direct me to an automated phone line. So, now I am trying this forum to hopefully get some results. 

I have filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission.

Are those people associated with Diversified Consultants?

I'd be interested to see how this works out.  As far as I know just because a debt is paid off doesn't necessarily mean that it is removed from your credit score.

However, since you filed a complaint with the FCC there isn't anything anyone here can do for you.  You'll have to wait for an agent to get in contact with you.

This thread is locked to further discussion.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!