Community Forum

Clueless customer care - $500 promo for new internet and mobile customers

New Poster

Clueless customer care - $500 promo for new internet and mobile customers

I signed up for tv, internet and ported mobile number to xfinity mobile within 8 days of activating the internet.

I have been trying to check with customer support if I am eligible for the promo from almost a month. Noboby from customer support is able to confirm that the promotion is valid on my account. Internet customer service transfers to mobile and when I call mobile they transfer to internet customer service.

Here are the various answers I got:

1. Some talk about promo code that need to be applied to the account. But cant confirm or deny if it is applied to the account. Also they are not sure who should apply it - mobile division or internet??

2. Points me to the promo page on their site and says that I am eligible but cant confirm if I will get the gift card.

3. Internet division transfers to mobile division. Mobile division says please call back Internet division.

Unable to decide whether to keep the iphone X or exchange with samsung phone which has $200 promo. I wish I never switched to xfinity mobile in the first place, all other carriers have good promotions and far better customer service atleast

Official Employee

Re: Clueless customer care - $500 promo for new internet and mobile customers

mightyhulk007, 

The $500 new internet customer XFINITY Mobile promotion must be applied at the time of the sale. Depending on what part of the country you're in, this is done manually or is automatically included with the eligible offer. Yes, there are codes on your account that would signify the promotion was added.