Community Forum

Chat requiring a phone number but there's NOWHERE to enter one.. come on guys..

Regular Visitor

Chat requiring a phone number but there's NOWHERE to enter one.. come on guys..

I REALLY need to get ahold of customer service for a billing issue but when I go to set up the chat, it keeps giving me

There's NOWHERE to enter a phone number on the form AT ALL and all of my info is up to date! I'm already irritated and adding frustration ontop of it's not really helping convince me to NOT disconnect my services at this point. 

New Poster

Re: Chat requiring a phone number but there's NOWHERE to enter one.. come on guys..

I've been getting this for a week. Unacceptable to last at least that long without being fixed. We shouldn't have to talk to reps via Twitter or Facebook, who often just respond to conversation and then disappear.

DorianFerguson wrote:

I REALLY need to get ahold of customer service for a billing issue but when I go to set up the chat, it keeps giving me

There's NOWHERE to enter a phone number on the form AT ALL and all of my info is up to date! I'm already irritated and adding frustration ontop of it's not really helping convince me to NOT disconnect my services at this point. 

Official Employee

Re: Chat requiring a phone number but there's NOWHERE to enter one.. come on guys..

Hello @DorianFerguson and @howiehandles  - I see that you both reached our team on Facebook and it seems like all issues have been taken care of. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

STILL AN ISSUE COMCAST!!!!!!!!

Been like this for over a month.  Is anyone working there anymore?

Official Employee

Hello @jfrost19. We're sorry to hear you were experiencing trouble using our chat system. I, along my the many members of my team, can help you with any account or service issues you may be experiencing. 

Also, I've responded to your other post located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Xfinity-speed-test-result/m-p/3018178#M269680

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!