Community Forum

Chat requires a phone number, but there is no place to fill it out

New Poster

Chat requires a phone number, but there is no place to fill it out

I am trying to take care of a customer service request via online chat.  I keep on getting an error message that I need to fill out the phone number section, however there is none and I have been without a service that I am paying for for the last 5 days.  Comcast.jpg

Official Employee

Re: Chat requires a phone number, but there is no place to fill it out

Hi @srvienna, 

I do see that there is no place for you to enter a phone number on this page. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Have you tried a different browser? I can help you address your concerns here on the Forums through private message if this will be more convenient for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!