Community Forum

Charged more than the billing amount and the technicians are missed three appointments in row!!

New Poster

Charged more than the billing amount and the technicians are missed three appointments in row!!

Comcast charged more than the billing amount and when asked to agents (Manu Karan and Supervisor Gulshandeep) they were not able to understand the issue properly and were trying to defend the billing amount. Agents should empathize the customers and should try to understand and the resolve it!!! The new bundle package which they billed me for is not working and Comcast want me to pay for the package? Why should I pay for something which is not provided to me? When I complain and reported the cable box issue to Comcast, they scheduled a technician appointment for 3 times and was missed all 3 times! Comcast agents said, I will get credit for all the missed appointment! But that credit was adjusted against something which I did not understood. Earlier i had issues with internet speed and even that was never resolved.  

Official Employee

Re: Charged more than the billing amount and the technicians are missed three appointments in row!!

Hello SomR. I can assist you with reviewing your billing rates as well as help troubleshoot your cable and internet issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.