Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

Regular Visitor

Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

For the past 2+ years, I have been charged for 2 TV adapters @ $5.99 each when I only have one.  I have gone in to the Keystone store, called customer service and chatted.  Each time I am told it was a mistake and would be taken off my bill.  Still shows.  Last communication was a chat with 'Rashna' who once again said it was a mistake, it would be taken off my bill and I would be entitled to a refund for the many months I was charged the $5.99 for the adapter that I didn't have.  The rep indicated it would take at least one billing cycle to show off my bill.  I have waited 3 billing cycles and it still shows!!!!  What is it about this that it has taken multiple contacts with the company to get this resolved?  It must either be extremely complicated or the people that I am dealing with do not know what they are doing.  I guess I am going to have to cancel cable all together and chalk it up to experience.  Although with the prices going up and channels being removed (e.g. GAC has just been taken away), I'm definitely not seeing the value.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

Hi cw7550. I can assist with reviewing your account for this Digital Adapter you were told was removed, and for the credits you were promised. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

All Replies
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09" --I am not a Comcast employee.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi cw7550. I can assist with reviewing your account for this Digital Adapter you were told was removed, and for the credits you were promised. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.