Community Forum

Channel Removal without info

New Poster

Channel Removal without info

Comcast decided to remove Disney Channel from lineup without announcing, this came after an also not announced bill raise of $20 .
Expert

Re: Channel Removal without info

@lmmendes wrote:
Comcast decided to remove Disney Channel from lineup without announcing, this came after an also not announced bill raise of $20 .

Both were probably mentioned in your bill.  Go back over the last few months and read the notes in your billing statements.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Valued Contributor

Re: Channel Removal without info

To add on to Agains reply (if that's okay since the issue is understood) There was a big restructure in the Northeast area (I don't know about others, as I am in NE) These plans have had channels move to different tiers and such, but the new plans offer very competent deals compared to the previous promos (so far) HD seems to be included with all packages now, higher internet speeds, netflix and DVR included on higher level packages. So you may want to call in and see what could be done to get your channels back. It could possibly save you money, and or, add service to your package.