Community Forum

Changing billing addres

New Poster

Changing billing addres

Hello - How do I change my billing address?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Changing billing addres

Please see You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you.


If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store check hours and locations at