Community Forum

Changing Plan

Highlighted
New Poster

Changing Plan

Hello 

I currently have cable and internet, but I would like to switch to a plan with just internet. I have tried doing this through my account, the online chat, and through calling. I have not been able to reach anyone in any of those options, so I am hoping I can get some help here. 

The online chat just always says no agents availble, and I get stuck in silence on the phone every time I call. Any help here would be appreciated.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Changing Plan

Good luck with that!   I chatted with 3 people from India yesterday, spent over an hour with them, and they still didn't do what I asked.  Now that the American customer service agents have been fired, we have to deal with India.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@zsrhodes96 wrote:

Hello 

I currently have cable and internet, but I would like to switch to a plan with just internet. I have tried doing this through my account, the online chat, and through calling. I have not been able to reach anyone in any of those options, so I am hoping I can get some help here. 

The online chat just always says no agents availble, and I get stuck in silence on the phone every time I call. Any help here would be appreciated.  

If you search this Community Forum for 'internet only',  you'll find threads and posts showing how users were able to get internet only plans.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

I trying to do the same thing.  Try looking at ATT internet is a lot cheaper.

Highlighted
New Poster

I was able to get someone to chat with under the cancel services section of the xfinity website.

They gave me a new offer, and were very helpful! Anyone still trying to get an answer, I would just keep trying that route.

Thank you to those who have replied to this post.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

@zsrhodes96 wrote:
I was able to get someone to chat with under the cancel services section of the xfinity website.

They gave me a new offer, and were very helpful! Anyone still trying to get an answer, I would just keep trying that route.

Thank you to those who have replied to this post.

So did you get an Internet only plan?  If your issue is resolved you  might mark your thread answered.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)