Community Forum

Changing My Plan

New Poster

Changing My Plan

Hi,

I have been a loyal Xfinity customer for over a year now. I have always paid my bill early or on time and have always been courteous and respectful with agents.

However, I was just denied a change in my service that will now cost me a great deal of money.

I would like to change my plan from the Signature Triple Play to the Extreme Pro Internet for $64.99 a month starting on Saturday August 10th.

I was told I would have to pay $100 for this plan because I'm not a new customer. I've been paying on time for my plan for over a year now. I think I deserve the same deal as a new customer and if I want to change my bill I think I deserve to do that.
Expert

Re: Changing My Plan

@xandermn wrote:
Hi,

I have been a loyal Xfinity customer for over a year now. I have always paid my bill early or on time and have always been courteous and respectful with agents.

However, I was just denied a change in my service that will now cost me a great deal of money.

I would like to change my plan from the Signature Triple Play to the Extreme Pro Internet for $64.99 a month starting on Saturday August 10th.

I was told I would have to pay $100 for this plan because I'm not a new customer. I've been paying on time for my plan for over a year now. I think I deserve the same deal as a new customer and if I want to change my bill I think I deserve to do that.

You're allowed to change your plan, but you won't be able to get a new customer price because you're not a new customer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!