Community Forum

Changed my xfinity account but I don't see anything that has changed in my xfinity account.

New Poster

Changed my xfinity account but I don't see anything that has changed in my xfinity account.

I spoke to a comcast agent, Julie Ann, to go over my account options, as my contract is expiring.  

I downgraded, we spoke about what changes I would like, had to cancel my xfinity home and she told me that the changes would be effective after that was complete.

She quoted me an approximate price, but I am not seeing the changes I requested.

Anyone else have a problem like this?  My bill is due yesterday and I don't want to pay until this is straightened out, but I don't want to be disconnected either.

Thanks 

Expert

Re: Changed my xfinity account but I don't see anything that has changed in my xfinity account.

@CECottrell wrote:

I spoke to a comcast agent, Julie Ann, to go over my account options, as my contract is expiring.  

I downgraded, we spoke about what changes I would like, had to cancel my xfinity home and she told me that the changes would be effective after that was complete.

She quoted me an approximate price, but I am not seeing the changes I requested.

Anyone else have a problem like this?  My bill is due yesterday and I don't want to pay until this is straightened out, but I don't want to be disconnected either.

Thanks 

You don't say when you made the changes, but if you're looking at your online statement, that won't update until your next bill.  Pay your current bill now; any prorated charges will show up on your next bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Changed my xfinity account but I don't see anything that has changed in my xfinity account.

I made the changes about a week ago but after the new bill came out.

Thanks for your advice.  

Official Employee

Hello, Again is correct, the changes will be seen on your next statement. If you would like me to look at your account I can. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!