Community Forum


New Poster


How can I have my service address switched and work immediately
Official Employee

Re: Change

Hello AddysonRea. Sounds like you are asking to have your XFINITY service transferred to a new location, and I can help with that. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.