Community Forum

Change of Address

Regular Visitor

Change of Address

I am going to be moving in the next couple of months, is there some way to see if the address I intend to move into is set up for Xfinity services already?
and what if it isn't set up for Xfinity services? Can someone come out and set that up?
help please

Problem Solver

Re: Change of Address

You should be able to go to the web site and check the address for service availability.  Try https://www.xfinity.com/learn/moving

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hi there, ZinoStyg. 

I can help with the move. Did you have any questions on it? 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I wanted reach out one more time and touch base, ZinoStyg. 

Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am now closing this post out due to inactivity. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out! 

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer! Take care!