Community Forum

Change in service, talk about a payment, having a tech come to the house to pick up equipment.

New Poster

Change in service, talk about a payment, having a tech come to the house to pick up equipment.

Hi,  I am in the process of downsizing my products.  Not that I want to but unfortunately I just lost my brother and my mother.  I more thatn likely will be going back to what I had when I get myself in order.  I am disabled and don't leave the house.  I was wondering if a tech to come to my home and pick up the equipment and install the new boxes.  I would really appreciate it because I have been a long time Comcast customer.  Also, I won't be able to make my minimum payment until the beginning of May.  Thank you  If someone needs to call me I can be reached at the phone number you have on file.

Admin1

Re: Change in service, talk about a payment, having a tech come to the house to pick up equipment.

Hi nickysnini1 -- Sorry to hear about your brother and mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and we hope you can recover from this event quickly. I can help with downsizing your products and scheduling a tech to come get your equipment while installing new equipment. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll review all options available to you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.