Community Forum

Change from Bundle to Internet Only - Pricing

Highlighted
New Poster

Change from Bundle to Internet Only - Pricing

Hello –

I’m trying to change my Xfinity service and cancel cable and home phone. We don’t watch much TV anymore and all my kids watch is Disney+. I would like to keep my current internet speeds however for working at home purposes. I spoke to a nice and patient woman named Eva (P3F) who explained to me that she could not offer the online price I was seeing and that my price to keep internet would be $93 per month. I’m no longer under a contract and I see both Verizon and Comcast offering the same $39.99 per month for 200 mbps pricing.

I would like to continue my patronage of Comcast/Xfinity. Can someone please help me?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Change from Bundle to Internet Only - Pricing

@Runner34 wrote:

Hello –

I’m trying to change my Xfinity service and cancel cable and home phone. We don’t watch much TV anymore and all my kids watch is Disney+. I would like to keep my current internet speeds however for working at home purposes. I spoke to a nice and patient woman named Eva (P3F) who explained to me that she could not offer the online price I was seeing and that my price to keep internet would be $93 per month. I’m no longer under a contract and I see both Verizon and Comcast offering the same $39.99 per month for 200 mbps pricing.

Is this a new customer price/offer?

I would like to continue my patronage of Comcast/Xfinity. Can someone please help me?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!