Community Forum

Cant Post In Xfinity Forums

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cant Post In Xfinity Forums

I have signed in to forums.xfinity.com.  I created a profile.  Yet, I can find out how to post to the forum.  I don't get the "send message" button that the help information says I should get.  I've tried firefox, chrome, and edge, same result with all three browsers.  What am I missing?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cant Post In Xfinity Forums

@PDB4335 wrote:

I have signed in to forums.xfinity.com.  I created a profile.  Yet, I can find out how to post to the forum.  I don't get the "send message" button that the help information says I should get.  I've tried firefox, chrome, and edge, same result with all three browsers.  What am I missing?

You've successfully post here, but if you're referring to sending a Private message to someone, unless you've been specifically invited to send on [generally by an Official Employee] it's against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to do so.

You can read about our Private Message Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!