Community Forum

Cannot order the 128gb iPad per Xfinity offer

Regular Visitor

Cannot order the 128gb iPad per Xfinity offer

Hello All.  14 year customer.  Long time reader, first time posting.

I received the 128gb iPad offer from Xfinity because I have the requisite package.  I've been trying to accept the offer for weeks.  Keep getting a screen that says:

"We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."

Soooo, I call the Help number and the rep tells me that he can't help.....needs to transfer me to to the "iPad Care Center" (Why not post that number with the error message Xfinity?)  So, he transfers me and they tell me to clear history, cache, etc and if that doesn't work to switch browsers AND if none of that works (which it didn't) then just keep trying.  Well, I've tried 20-30 times and that hasn't worked either.

What else do I need to do?  Guarantee you if I had a problem trying to pay my bill that Xfinity would fix it, lol!

Official Employee

Re: Cannot order the 128gb iPad per Xfinity offer

Hi @DJN66

Thanks for using the forums to get assistance with the iPad offer. I can help get the offer and codes added for the iPad if you are eligible. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi,

PM sent as instructed.  Ty

Official Employee

Hi @DJN66

Thanks for letting me know. I just worked my way to your private message and will be replying shortly. Chat with you soon! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@DJN66

It was a pleasure chatting with and assisting you. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Take care.