Community Forum

Cannot manage plan online

New Poster

Cannot manage plan online

I am not able to see what other plans are offered. Will not let me manage my plan online.

New Poster

Re: Cannot manage plan online

I tried several times to do the same and it will not let me as well. I am directed to a phone number to call and speak with a CSR, which I did. I asked why I could not look at other plans online and alter my plans....she told me it defaults to that screen so customers will have to call and speak to someone. I would much rather look at mleasure and decide my plan alterations myself.

Official Employee

Hello @sab532. This a known issue our web team is working on getting fixed. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETR.

In the meantime, I can help you review your current plan and help you make any changes you need. If you'd like to discuss the details of your account further, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

This known issue is STILL an issue 3 monthes later.  I would suggest firing your current web team and hiring all new.  I work in the technology industry and this type of issue should not be that difficult to fix if you know what you are doing.  When I call the 1-877-680-7173 listed in the message, I hit 5 to add services 3 times and it keeps saying it does not recognize my request.  I am calling from an iPhone which is pretty common these days so there appears to be something wrong with that service recognizing the dtmf signal when a number is pressed as well.  All I want to do is see what options are available to me and compare to what I currently have and it is not getting off to a very good start.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hello adamcantrill. We apologize our web team is still working on it. In the meantime, I can help you review the offers available to your account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!