Community Forum

Cannot manage my plan online

Regular Visitor

Cannot manage my plan online

My year contract recently expired and I want to sign up for a new one to lower my rate. However I can't seem to manage my plan online. I get a message to call comcast. How can this be fixed?
Expert

Re: Cannot manage my plan online

Hi @tom_sarat,

Depending on your services, you may not be able to manage your plan online. An employee here will be happy to help you. No pressure Smiley Happy

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello tom_sarat. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website.

I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hello tom_sarat. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website.

I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

@ComcastJoeTru @tom_sarat is not able to PM you.  Please take a look at his permissions.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Again. I received and responded to tom_sarat private message. I am awaiting a response. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.