Community Forum

Cannot get help anywhere

Highlighted
New Poster

Cannot get help anywhere

I went to a local Xfinity store, and they told me that they could not help me. They were only available to open new service or cancel service. I want to change my service and speak to someone about the internet issues that I keep having. They person at the Storefront said that I could chat with someone online. I tried that, but felt nowhere. Then the chat recommends that I call the number to speak with an agent and they cannot answer due to Corvid-19. So they keep sending me back and forth between go to the store, chat online, text, and call, yet NOBODY answers. Why even have these options if they are not available. I'm paying for a service that is not working properly. You guys expect full payment, I expect full service. Do I have to cancel my service to get attention from you guys?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cannot get help anywhere

@Kioni6 wrote:
I went to a local Xfinity store, and they told me that they could not help me. They were only available to open new service or cancel service. I want to change my service and speak to someone about the internet issues that I keep having. They person at the Storefront said that I could chat with someone online. I tried that, but felt nowhere. Then the chat recommends that I call the number to speak with an agent and they cannot answer due to Corvid-19. So they keep sending me back and forth between go to the store, chat online, text, and call, yet NOBODY answers. Why even have these options if they are not available. I'm paying for a service that is not working properly. You guys expect full payment, I expect full service. Do I have to cancel my service to get attention from you guys?

As this is a Help & Support forum, would you like to tell us what your issues are?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get help anywhere

Hello!

I apologize for the experience you have been going through. I will do my best to help and you have reached the right place for that! Can you message me a quick summary of your service issue, full name, service address, and account number? Thanks! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!