Community Forum

Cannot get any answers

New Poster

Cannot get any answers

This is absolutely ridiculous.  

I have been attempting to get Comcast / Xfinity Service since July 5th (when the order was finally placed after many, many calls).  

No one came out as scheduled on July 9th.

When I called to inquire, they said teh appointmnt was July 16th.

July 26th, someone showed up and explained there was not service from the street to the house and that needed to be installed.  

Installation services were supposedly scheduled, for this past Saturday.

Randomly, last THursday evening, 3 guys showed up tommy house and said they could do the dig, but needed to wait for additional marking from the electric co, which they said they called in.  That's the ast I have heard from anyone at Comcast. 

After no less than 12 calls to comcast customer service this week. most of which were spent on hold, re-explanaing my circumstances, and/or being transfered, I have no service, no appointment scheduled for the cable install and now they customer service rep I just spoke with has told me that my order has been canceled.  That it was canceled on July 26th.

No notice or memo, email or phone call from Comcast that this happened.

Complete luck of the draw that occasionally I get a customer service rep that actually seems to have any odea what they are talking about.  And that is rare.  They all promise calls back, but I have never received on and this has beengoing on for almost a month.  

This is absolutely ridiculus and unacceptable.  

I just called again.  Got nothing but attitude from the CS and on hold forever waiting on a supervisor.  No supervisor ever came on and no calls have been received.    

I am in Arnold, MD.

New Poster

Re: Cannot get any answers

I have attempted to call 4 additional times today.

Was placed on hold and thn hung up on time #3.  #4 ended when the ccall center apparently went down.  I could still hear them, but they could not hear me.  Agent was laughing saying "We're going down again.  this customer is going to be mad as he!!.  Hahahahah."

Fantastic customer service.

Each of these calls has my name and number and not once (today or any previous time) has anyone at comcast attempted to call me back to follow up?

I cannot understand how a company can function like this.

Could someone PLEASE get back to me?

New Poster

Re: Cannot get any answers

Just called again.  Was hung up on again after spending time choosing a new package and then the agent was attempting to transfer me to a "solutions center" after wasting my time.

I had even shared my number with her and explained that no one ever called me back even though they have my number.

This is becoming a joke.

And this is the service I get before they have actually sold me on the product.