Community Forum

Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

New Poster

Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

Please provide me with a copy of my original Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract and Terms. I am on able to find a generic version on the website that does not provide specific info related to my account. I may wish to change my services but do not know my options for upgrading/downgrading. Just to be clear, I do NOT want a generic agreement and terms of service. I would like the contract agreement specific to MY ACCOUNT. Thank you.

New Poster

Re: Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

As a follow-up, I found an article/post from a Comcast Employee about early termination fees, however, the navigation instructions require you to access a hyperlink that doesn't exist. Specifically, the 4th option mentioned. Attached is a screen shot showing that I can only view 3 options. Unless someone can confirm that I'm not in a contract, this article needs to be updated.Comcast Agreement 1.6.2018.PNG

Expert

As an FYI, if you're in a contract you can upgrade or downgrade with no ETF as long as you keep one level of service.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello 80sKid, I can get a copy of your contract sent to you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?