Community Forum

Cannot change/upgrade plan

Regular Visitor

Cannot change/upgrade plan

I need to switch my plan to unlimited as we use too much data for the "by the gig" plans but when I try to view available plans I am forwarded to a page that asks me to call an xfinity number. I really don't see the need to have to jump through customer sevice hoops just to update my plan. I've tried online and using the app but nothing works.
Official Employee

Re: Cannot change/upgrade plan

Hi, minickerson! Thank you for posting in the Xfinity Forum! Are you referring to the Xfinity Mobile change? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I'm honestly not sure, but I believe so. I'm just trying to switch to unlimited data in my internet plan.
Official Employee

minickerson, are you still having an issue switching your plan? If so, I can help! Let me know. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!