Community Forum

Cancelling service without paying an early termination fee

New Poster

Cancelling service without paying an early termination fee

I have a complete bundle, cable, internet, phone, and home security. Currently all services are out, and this is the 4th time in the past 2 months that my service has gone out. Each time my service has gone out, it requires a technician to come out, and ofcourse, it's never the same day, so I wait 1 to 2 days to get all my service back up. Customer service is horrible and is unsympathetic to your concerns of multiple outages, and their resolve is for you to cancel service, and oh yeah, they don't forget to leave out the amount of your early termination fee. I understand the policy behind the early termination fee, but at this point cancelling my service is no fault of my own. The company is failing to provide the service I signed up for. I have yet to receive any credit to my bill for the multiple days with no service, and I still pay my HIGH bill monthly. I have spent all day trying to find a contact number or person at the cooperate office to file a complaint, and dispute the early termination fee, but have not been able to find either. Customer service was unable to provide cooperate info just an address. I have recently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to see I can get some results. I refuse to spend 2 years with outages every month.

Expert

Re: Cancelling service without paying an early termination fee

Hi @idavi001,

Sorry to hear about your issues. Since you filed a complaint with the BBB, the team that handles that will help you with a resolution. The employees of the forums won't be able to help you. Smiley Sad

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.