Community Forum

Cancelling and resubscribing to get new-member discounts

Regular Visitor

Cancelling and resubscribing to get new-member discounts

Hi.  Anyone know how long you have to wait after cancelling you comcast service before you can subscribe again and get the new customer discounts? I've seen everything from 30 days to 6 months. Or can I cancel and have my wife sign up?  Might be worth a go.  We have tv and internet at the moment and would like to cancel tv since we don't really use it.  I called to cancel just the cable portion of our agreement but apparently that will only save us like $10 since we can't get the new member discounts.  I like Comcast internet so I'd like to find a way to keep it going, but it's looking like we'll need to drop it for something else.  AT&T has a pretty good deal for 50 mbps internet.  Verizon too.  Anyone ever tried either of them?

Official Employee

Re: Cancelling and resubscribing to get new-member discounts

Hi @hokiebird28. Perhaps you won't need to cancel your service to get new discounts. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers available to your account. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.