Community Forum

Cancelling Comcast connection within 30 days of installation

New Poster

Cancelling Comcast connection within 30 days of installation

I started a new contract on June 9th 2019. I am not satisfied with the connection speed and hence i wanted to cancel within 30 days, thats last day today July 8th 2019. Unfortunately the customer service is available only till 9PM PST. My bad, I tried calling the customer service at 9.01PM, got a message stating the department is closed. If I call on July 9th 2019, will i still be able to cancel my contract? Still 3 more hours were there for the 30 days completion and Comcast customer service stops at 9PM, which is not my fault. Please help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cancelling Comcast connection within 30 days of installation

Hi jyothichitra, thank you for creating a post. Unfortunately if you were to cancel on July 9th, 2019 it would be the 31st day of your agreement so you would not be eligible for the 30 day money back guarantee. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you have any other questions or concerns. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cancelling Comcast connection within 30 days of installation

Hi jyothichitra, I don't see a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!