Community Forum

Cancelling Comcast Service

Regular Visitor

Cancelling Comcast Service

How can I cancel Comcast and return the stuff I rent from them?  Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Cancelling Comcast Service

Hello Speedy9 and thank you for using the Forums for your question. You can disconnect your service and return your equipment at your local Xfinity Store. I would be happy to look the address up for you from here if you would like. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thank you, thank you, thank you Nerdburg. I have spent many hours trying to find that information.  I guess I should have asked you first ;>)

Regular Visitor

Monday morning I went to the store, clerk scanned my stuff, and gave me a receipt. Took about 10 minutes tops.  Thanks again, Nerdburg.

Official Employee

Speedy9 -- I'm happy to hear that Nerdburg was able to help you, was there anything else you needed assistance with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.