Community Forum

Cancelled still being billed no final bill

Highlighted
New Poster

Cancelled still being billed no final bill

Cancelled service 12/14 being harassed 12/26 for 689.00 ? My final bill was around 189.00 . Contract ended that was 155.00 but for last 18 months crept up to 189.00 with your signed contract . Hacked new price was to be 225.00 I opted to go elsewhere . IMMED turned in all equipment but yet 2 weeks no final bill and 689.00 in charges . No Customer Service rep can tell me why and no way to speak to Supervisor/told not an option . Called back and told same thing? Went to website no way to see cancel date and see a PENDING ORDER FOR INSTALL on my account ordered day I cancelled ? Pending install date January . What is going on with you people. Simply want out of this horrible service . You only honored your contact price for 2 months . Wo t ever be back
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cancelled still being billed no final bill

@ElsieB wrote:
Cancelled service 12/14 being harassed 12/26 for 689.00 ? My final bill was around 189.00 . Contract ended that was 155.00 but for last 18 months crept up to 189.00 with your signed contract . Hacked new price was to be 225.00 I opted to go elsewhere . IMMED turned in all equipment but yet 2 weeks no final bill and 689.00 in charges . No Customer Service rep can tell me why and no way to speak to Supervisor/told not an option . Called back and told same thing? Went to website no way to see cancel date and see a PENDING ORDER FOR INSTALL on my account ordered day I cancelled ? Pending install date January . What is going on with you people. Simply want out of this horrible service . You only honored your contact price for 2 months . Wo t ever be back

Were you in a contract that you terminated early?  Did you also have Home Security?  Xfinity Mobile?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

No my contract did not end early. And no home services . Bundle Cable , phone and internet. Also apparently the phone rep from the call center AFTER I cancelled set me up for a new install with a new lower price package for January 2020 AFTER I CANCELLED and never authorized. I stumbled upon the newly placed order dated 12/11 as I was attempting to find a way to contact. Now in addition to not being able to obtain my final bill I’m being forced to spend more time contacting the same inefficient call center to CANCEL this pending order that was fraudulently placed . Think it must have been agents way of covering her poor service . My only option it appears is a certified letter to the corporate office . I work 6 days a week who has time for all of this?
Highlighted
Expert

@ElsieB 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

ElsieB, thanks for taking the time to recount your experience on the forums. While i hate to see you leave as a customer, I understand this has been a frustrating experience and I'd like to get to the bottom of your billing concerns and look into this unsanctioned pending install. 

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (ComcastKenF) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.