Community Forum

Cancelled services beginning of August 2019 so WHY IS COMCAST STILL BILLING ME

Frequent Visitor

Cancelled services beginning of August 2019 so WHY IS COMCAST STILL BILLING ME

So I cancelled my services and you turned it into a  bizarre transfer to a new home and then proceeded to bil for 2 months of services that I AM NOT Getting.  Month 1 see bill so I callecd and get PROMISES that the bill is not accurate and I am misunderstanding that the bill is for services I am not getting and of course the rep and her superivor Tracy in Billing ID F2Q promised she would help and left me on hold for over 10 minutes and then when I believed the dead silence meant noone was on the line and she dumped in an unattended line and hung up she calls me back like she really intended to help me.  SO she transfers me to a guy in Sales who was rude and then dumped me in an automated system for what I don't know but this IS NOT THE WAY to show any interest in helping a customer your organization messed up a simple move for....not I call back and Alexis says she can't get Tracy F2Q back for me since she is just a "rep".  UM ok why give names and IDs out if your staff can't help when you provide them???? Waiting yet again to get someone on the line to fix the mess that your company created !!!!!!!! Now Nigel 416005 is telling me that he can't help either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT PAY for services I cancelled <Edited>