Community Forum

Cancelled service due to expiring promo...

Regular Visitor

Cancelled service due to expiring promo...

I was a loyal Comcast customer for nearly a decade up until last week (never late on payment). I can't afford regular rates, and when I called in to have them work with me on pricing they acted as if there was nothing they could do to help. I ended up canceling service. All I wanted was performance starter internet for $20/month with auto bill pay. Is there anything you can do to help? I really don't want to switch to a different provider.
Regular Visitor

Re: Cancelled service due to expiring promo...

I should also add that according to my billing, I'm still being charged for service running from May 23rd - June 22nd. So technically my service isn't cancelled, and I still have an account number.
Regular Visitor

It says I have internet service that's pending activation.
Screenshot_20180530-054546.png
Regular Visitor

Also, I still have a cable box that hasn't been returned, and from what I understand my service wouldn't be cancelled until that was taken to a service center. As for the modem /gateway, I never had one. I've always used my own personally owned modem.
Regular Visitor

Devices...
Screenshot_20180530-054912.png
Official Employee

Hello SteveDensmore. I can assist with reviewing your service cancellation and with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.