Community Forum

Cancelled my service on 2/24/18 and returned my equipment. Still shown as active and not cancelled

Regular Visitor

Cancelled my service on 2/24/18 and returned my equipment. Still shown as active and not cancelled

Hi,

I cancelled my service on 2/24/18 by calling into customer service after returning my equipment at the Sacramento location. It's still showing up as active, I'm being charged full price and shows nothing about cancellation. Please resolve this ASAP. I also cancelled my auto-pay yet when logged in my credit card information was still there (Removed it 3 days before cancelling) as well as automatic payments being checked. 

Expert

Re: Cancelled my service on 2/24/18 and returned my equipment. Still shown as active and not cancell

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Cancelled my service on 2/24/18 and returned my equipment. Still shown as active and not canc...

Hi brandonbarker23, 

I can help get this taken care of for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!