Community Forum

Cancelled all services but account still active

New Poster

Cancelled all services but account still active

On June 4th I called Comcast and cancelled all services after June 29. I returned Comcast equipment on June 25th. Although I have received confirmation that Comcast is processing the equipment return, I have not received written verification of my service cancellation. On June 25th, I received a bill for services from Jun 30 to Jul 29. I am concerned that I will continue to be billed for services I have cancelled.

Hope there is a Comcast representative who can help me out. I need some written verification that the account is now closed and a realistic estimate of when my account will reflect that I have cancelled.

Official Employee

Re: Cancelled all services but account still active

Hi @help-pls

I can confirm whether or not your account has been canceled. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.