Community Forum

Cancellation

Regular Visitor

Cancellation

I just got off the phone setting up a cancellation date for my service.   Tried to find some kind of deal better than doing another contract to save me only $10 a month.   No one seemed to have any other options but then I saw some people mention to post on here and see what you had to offer.   It's set to be disconnected on the 3rd.  Do you have anything that will save me more than $10 and keep me on my current plan?

Expert

Re: Cancellation

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hi, darringtonfam - I can check if we have any better promotions but I will need to cancel your disco order first. Otherwise, the system won't let me see any current promos. If I won't be able to find a promotion that satisfies your needs - I can set up the disco order back. If it sounds ok to you, please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!